0 learners taking this course
- Levels: Beginner
- Lectures: 2 Sessions
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Class Size: 30 Persons
- Time: 09am -14pm
- Location: Cedar Office Estate, building 7, corner of Cedar Road and Stinkwood Close, Broadacres, Johannesburg, 2191
Min 6 Persons
Virtual classes available.
When adopting IT Service Management (ITSM) within your IT Department, you may find that your team needs help to adapt and adopt the practices within the working environment.
The ITSM Masterclass Series
The ITSM MasterClass Series is a collection of structured workshops designed to accelerate the adoption of ITSM practices within your team.
Each Masterclass is structured to allow participants to learn new ways of working and unlearn poor practices:
- Educational content to level up the participant's understanding of the principles and practices
- Exercise to understand cause and effect in the current landscape
- High-level practice assessment
- Understanding the future state
- Prioritised Improvement Plan
- Integrating into other ITSM processes
Each Masterclass has a specific time duration. Having said that, we are flexible because we understand it is challenging to be out of the office for an entire day. Therefore, we split each Masterclass into 2-hour segments.
Each Masterclass consists of a blend of:
- Educational content – to "level up" all participants' understanding.
- Assessment – to assess the current state of the practice area.
- Improvement Plan – to develop a prioritised Service Improvement Plan
Operational focussed Masterclasses
- The Service Desk Masterclass
- The Incident Management Masterclass
- The Problem Management Masterclass
- The Service Request Management Masterclass
- The Event & Monitoring Management Masterclass
- The Change Management Masterclass
- The Release Management Masterclass
- The Deployment Management Masterclass
- The IT Asset Management Masterclass
- Just Culture and Performance Management